Have something awesome you want to share in What Weekly? We want your submissions. Just fill out and submit the form below. If we dig it, we’ll be in touch via email.
- Press releases should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Story pitches and questions should be sent to email@example.com
- Good news in Baltimore
- Art, music, theater, film, local business, technology, social innovation, oddities and cool stuff
- Pre- and post-event coverage (Baltimore)
- Artist and innovator profiles
- Small business profiles
- Awesome videos
How many words?
Stories can be between 200 and 1,200 words. For videos, just provide vid credits. We reserve the right to edit your writing and we will credit your work.
What’s the deal?
You own the copyright to your work. By submitting the form below you are giving What Weekly the right and license to produce, publish and make available your articles and/or photos. (We always give credit where credit is due.)
What about photos?
If you have photos to contribute, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How will I know if it’s published?
If your story or video is approved, we will reach out to you via email. We’ll need to know who gets the credit. We’ll also want your bio, website address and Twitter handle, if you have ‘em. We’ll let you know when your contribution is slated to be published.
Shoot us an email if you have any questions about contributing. We look forward to your submissions!
Contribute a Story to What Weekly