Greetings from the Digital Revolution! This curated list of digital resources is intended to help you leverage the web as effectively as possible. This weeks list consists of five of the most realistic and user friendly web platforms that can help you get your idea off the ground. If you have an idea and need some guidance on where to start or simply would like a sound board to discuss creative topics or solutions, do not be too cool to reach out! There’s a comments section at the bottom of this post – use it!
This week’s top digital resources for entrepreneurs:
1. http://www.skillshare.com : Reunite learning with education and make it accessible to every single person on this planet. Anyone can learn anything, at any age, at an affordable cost, anywhere in the world. These classes are short, inexpensive and taught by cool people covering cool topics. I wish teachers taught like this.
2. http://www.paidtoexist.com : Paid to Exist is about eliminating the separation between what you get paid to do and what you love so that you can contribute to your world and live a life of freedom. Basically is a rad how to guide to ” How to get shit done.” Also, make sure you get the BACKPACK, it’s free!
3. http://www.zipskinny.com : Compares demographics of ZIP codes in your area. Awesome for finding where your target market is.
4. http://www.problogger.net : Problogger is a great blog to show you the ins and outs of effectively running a blog. Monetizing a blog is incredibly difficult, but this website could help you establish a blog that is successful enough to attract some ad money and subscriptions.
5. http://www.livestream.com : Connecting people and live events. Livestream offers event owners a complete set of hardware and software tools to share their events with a growing community online. Broadcast events live over the web, including your desktop screen.